[Ibogaine] Re: [Norton AntiSpam] Re: [Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa(Brad)

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Wed Oct 25 05:40:55 EDT 2006

Hi Ron,
         Your after Ibo experience sounds pretty much like mine. Flat out
and dead. No energy and I spent most of the first three weeks in the bath or
in bed.
After I got home, I stopped the Benzos and let the Iboga take control.
I spent five days at Sara's, then flew home and spent the next 18 days on
the bathroom floor, in the bath, in bed, or just5 crapped out listening to
music in the living room and trying to right.
The eating and drinking thing is aquired by doing, and was the only thing
that got me off the bathroom floor. So incredibly weak. Honey sandwiches and
cups of tea was the only thing that gave me the energy to breath.
The weakness is strange as it just leaves you like you want to give up and
die, but breathing still continues.
This weakness had started to leave 23 days after ingestion of Iboga and 18
days after I stopped the Valium.
If I hadn't have had the baths and showers, I don't think that I could have
made it.
After stopping the Benzos things went kind of crazy.
Not so much in my head, but feelings in my body and skin. I felt for over a
week that I had furry animals crawling all over my body.
So you say your age was your dying factor, I say that I know what you where
feeling.
Completely flat out of energy only enough to beath with.
Once your body starts to get used to eating and drinking. Things get better.
But I can attest to the first three weeks as being hell.
I told you Ron at the time, you would need at least five weeks. Three for
the rattle and two for recovery.
I could just about go out and to the shops after 18 days. After being home
for two weeks.
In my experience you would have done better to drop the benzos first.
                                           Been thinking of you. Love Paul'