[Ibogaine] get a load of Norman's island!...nice

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Sun Oct 22 10:50:45 EDT 2006

Ahh the sunsets...I can only imagine!  I mean I LIVE for getting out of the
city and onto the water.  What kind of trees and vegetation ya got on that
island there?  Can't quite make out anything specific from this height.  If
I can get my way there, I promise, yall'd have ya a fire to sit next to
every night.

If ya got time, I'd like to hear more about the rest of the place...power,
roads, trails, other spots to hang, beaches, activities (scuba), weather?

Hope this finds you well Norman...godspeed