[Ibogaine] get a load of Norman's island!...nice

Norman Brown secundumvitae at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 22 00:46:47 EDT 2006

Hi Brad,
  That's us! Zoom in and pan west one click and put your pointer on Lat: 9.72156814 and Long: 99.98309824 and that's our place. All you can see is that some of the green is gone. Check out the website: www.montevistathailand.com for a few photss and a feeling for what we do. We have an incredible sunset view.
  Sincerely,
  Norman Brown

Brad Hays <bradleyheathhays at gmail.com> wrote:
  http://www.terraserver.com/imagery/image_gx.asp?cpx=100.02312685&cpy=9.72383003&res=46.875&provider_id=350&t=pan&OL=Off