[Ibogaine] semi offtopic

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 19:09:06 EDT 2006

Hey there Randy

Yessir!...thatd be home of the Wildcats!  Just had Midnight Madness here
last weekend and they moved it to Rupp instead of Memorial so they got like
20k people in there.  The horses are runnin at Keneland and the leaves are
turning now.  Football's going so-so, and everybody's starting to get
basketball fever...it's a good time to be in Lex.

Sadly enough, John shut the music side of Lygnas down a couple years ago but
a place called The Dame has done a lot to pick up the slack.  Dame's
downtown next to Buster's and a couple other new bars.  Time's ticking on
that place too cause that entire block is slated to be demolished to make
way for a new 20 story Westin hotel they gotta put in cause of the World
Equestrian Games comming here in 2010.  Fishtank's a fairly new place, too,
across from Lygnas that's worth checking out.  They're always having local
bluegrass and jambands in and out of there...and a Harmonica would fit in
quite well.

And yes Gatewood!  I love his heart.  He truly is da man!  Back there in my
'reading list / spill it' thread I mentioned reading an article by a local
activist/attorney who was talking about Oxy addiction and Ibo...yep, that
was Gatewood.  It's amazing how he's fought the system for so long standing
up for what he KNOWS is right.  Used to be a free local kind of activist
publication here called Snitch where he wrote an article in every week.  The
thing went under about ten months ago and I can't say how much I miss
reading his weekly articles now.

Come on back to the Bluegrass anytime bro!  The world's got six degrees of
separation but here in Lex the most I've decided we got is two...so I know
we got to have some peeps in common.  Later on