[Ibogaine] semi offtopic

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 17:24:45 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/21/2006 3:26:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
bradleyheathhays at gmail.com writes:

Hey Randy, glad to see yer Mum's doin swell.  Mine had a scare  couple years
ago over some heart stints which turned out to be a false  positive so
everybody was a big WHEW!  Anyway...see yer mentioning my  town...none other than yes
Lexvegas!  That wouldn't be Disco Biscuits  would it?  Tomo Tank Turner?  I'd
almost be afraid if ya said yes to  both those!

later

Don't tell me your from Lexington. I live in NY right now but I grew up in
Lexington and have a bunch of friends and family in the area. I'll be back
there  sometime in the near future. Nay it aint disco biscuits in reference to my
handle, it's a play on an award that used to be given for the best harmonica
player in the blues. The king biscuit award. I've played harp all over KY and
am  looking forward to doin' it again. This time I'll play the guitar too and
I've  got some origanals to thow at 'em. Do you know about Gatewood Galbrith?
He be da  man!!!! He talks about Ibogaine at every opportunity.
                  Go big  BLUE                 Randy