[Ibogaine] semi offtopic

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 11:25:23 EDT 2006

Hey Randy, glad to see yer Mum's doin swell.  Mine had a scare couple years
ago over some heart stints which turned out to be a false positive so
everybody was a big WHEW!  Anyway...see yer mentioning my town...none other
than yes Lexvegas!  That wouldn't be Disco Biscuits would it?  Tomo Tank
Turner?  I'd almost be afraid if ya said yes to both those!

later