[Ibogaine] correction

Nick Sandberg nick227 at tiscali.co.uk
Sat Oct 21 15:10:26 EDT 2006

Dave,

Something I'd like to just chip in to this long saga is that EVERYTHING
FLOWS OUT OF COMMITMENT! Dana has commitment. People have judgments about
him, lots of them. It doesn't really matter because he has mastered the
single most transformational skill in the universe - he can commit 100%. And
from this you can do anything. There's always the politics and...you have to
do it this way because if you don't then she won't listen, etc, etc, yawn,
yawn. I don't believe any of that stuff finally matters a shit. It doesn't
matter how talented, skillful, special, or beautiful you are or think you
are. What matters is that you can commit to something 100% and just do it.
And this Dana does.

Nick