[Ibogaine] semi offtopic

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Sat Oct 21 12:41:10 EDT 2006

If your parents never used opiates,  it shows smarts has nothing to do w/ addiction. However,  they seemed to have passed the smart gene to you as well as the good person one.  Thanks for the Pm....wonder what Mom has to say about my sitch with her medical background?  They don't pass out nurse practitioner diplomas for nuthin'.