[Ibogaine] semi offtopic

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Oct 21 10:13:13 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/21/2006 6:46:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jasenhappy at optusnet.com.au writes:

Hey Randy,

  You and your Momma are in my thoughts.

                         love to both of you, Jasen

Jasen, Nick, Lee, Pat, and all of yalls that sent messages, I want to thank
you for being so supportive. My Momma came out of the surgery very good. They
took her gall bladder out with a laproscope and she should be home today.
Maybe  she will post here. For those of you who don't know my mother found out
about  Ibogaine and very gently pushed me towards it. She is so cool. She was
there  when I got treated and even got to take my blood pressure a couple of
times. Her  and my step father have been nothing but supportive to me and the
movement and  at their age I think it just goes to show the logic behind
Ibogaine. Mamma  retired at 62 and THEN got her RN's and nurse practitioners licence
because it  was what she was interested in. My step father has a doctorate in
forestry and  was a dean at the University of Kentucky. In other words they are
both WAY  smart. Both of them think Ibogaine is the best thing to ever happen
to me. I  agree with them. So thanx everybody and let the good times roll.
           Randy