Fw: Re: [Ibogaine] correction

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Thu Oct 19 20:50:56 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/6/2006 12:17:01 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com writes:
This speaks for itself

In a message dated 10/6/2006 11:00:48 A.M. Eastern Standard  Time, Dave
Brocman writes:

All
of this was escaleted by Dana who responded to the question,  which btw
included you biscuitboy, agreeing with me when I first asked  it

Yea, I said something like that but this is taken out of context I think.  I
was agreeing that Dana sometimes is hard on people on his side but I didn't
mean it to be construed like that. What I meant was that Dana argues with the
people that love him and are on his side. But that is the way things get
ironed out. Sitting in his living room and discussing things sometimes get  very
heated and at the time Dana had pissed me off about something. I didn't  mean
to get on a bandwagon of bashing him. I knew it was a mistake as soon as  I hit
send. Here's the deal with me anyway. My feelings on the matter. Dana  saved
my ass and got me into the Ibogaine information that I needed without  knowing
who I was, or even if I could handle what he was giving me. I was  desperate
to get a treatment and had no place to turn. He gave me hope when I  was at my
lowest. He didn't have to do that, he did it because he believed  that I as
another human being was worthy of another chance at life. He was  right, I did
deserve another chance at life and I have done the best I can to  pass that
on. I love Dana like a brother and I guess sometimes it easy to be  hard on the
people you love, BUT, it's OK for me to say something but NOT YOU.  LOL
Everybody has their faults, Dana has his, and God knows I have mine.But,  in the
long run when you look at what a person has done over a lifetime you  can see
where their intentions lie. I think Dana's intentions speak for  themselves. I'm
glad that I am on his side at that we are working towards the  same goal when
it comes to Ibogaine. So with that I'll just say  ............... I work with
a bunch of freaks and I'm proud of  'em.               Peace   love   and
understanding               Randy