[Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa(Paul)

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Thu Oct 19 14:58:21 EDT 2006

Glad you made my friend,  I neither had the time for complete recovery after
IBO nor the stamina.  For me, post IBO  presented a  whole other situation,
i.e.  I was left a shivering , dehydrated, non eating, lethargic wreck
despite the efforts of my provider who went way beyond the call of duty.
HOWARD:  I am curious as to your take on aging junkies....either I am a wuss
or my age played a significant role in what happened after the session...in
other words I was beat to shite and felt like dying..no w/d syndrome but I
couldn't get out of bed or eat. In essence,  I experienced  another pain
which was unexpected and just as debilatating(sic) as the w/d syndrome.
All I could think about was making the pain go away,  not getting high, just
getting well..sort of like the swine flu only worse. Anyone else in their
late 50's experience such symptoms?  I figure I needed at least 6 weeks to
make a go of it.  do you think that my body's inability to produce
endorphins had something to do with it? No natural pain relievers, no
appetite, extreme lethargy, no sex drive and nothing produced naturally to
make me feel good.  I realize these things take time for everything to start
firing again,  but Jeez it suxed.
ron