Ibogaine Re:brainfart

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Thu Oct 19 16:18:50 EDT 2006

Pardonez-moi pour mon francais, si vous plait, mez... I just consumed
too much information on the news about our wonderful and fearless
leader's plan for peace through security, the one and only self-
legalized shrub that is dangerous to your mental and physical health
and rots one's brain like Substance W. Enough Already.
I am in the middle of a lecture from Google Video called How Do We
Predict The Future: Brains, Rewards and Addiction. The good part
starts at around 28 or 29 minutes into the lecture, but it is all
interesting. It is showing how neuron structure in a Honey Bee Brain
allows it to learn where to get the best nectar so far.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1109575117793246083&q=Do+We
+Predict+The+Future%3A+Brains%2C+Rewards+and+Addiction
Peace,
	Warren

  /]
=[\