[Ibogaine] research

marko marko at phantom.com
Thu Oct 19 11:24:31 EDT 2006

Hi Randy,

it is much desired that each person fills out the questionnaire after
each IBO experience. Just once for one experience - it's more than enough !

The reason why you don't get any mail from the Sacrament list is...
well... it's a bit sleepy list. But you're subscribed, don't worry, and
when something happens there - you'll know it ;-)

Marko