[Ibogaine] research

marko marko at phantom.com
Thu Oct 19 06:29:03 EDT 2006

Umpf, must have been the webby updating it! He cose the worst time for
this action --> Murph's Law ;-)
It's working now =)

BTW, I had a few feedbacks that one can't enter it; one can, but being a
FLASH site one has to click it first, and only the next click is leading
further...

My thanks to everybody who filled out the questionnaire! I hope that the
rest will fill it out, too, for I need data for research.

Marko