[Ibogaine] ibo addiction

Norman Brown secundumvitae at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 18 21:41:35 EDT 2006

Hi Randy,
  Thank you for your comments!
  We have found that a follow up program is essential for ibogaine. If we had not been there for several of our clients they would have just fallen back into their old patterns. It is mostly a process of showing people options that they can choose for their lives and reconditioning. Although we are not mainly a drug interuption program we feel that if those that are drug interruption programs were to extend their program by one week and gave a loving support therapy program there would at least be a 50% increase in their success rate. We also feel from our experience that it is possible to reach 95 to 98% sucess rate with ibogaine. (Of course we have only been at this for one year and our statistics may adjust over time.) It just takes the right follow up program. We have treat over 40 people so far and are coming up on our one year anniversary for several individuals who are living a happier life than ever before. Out of 40 people we have only one who says that ibogaine
 did nothing for them, although she is no longer obsessing about her relationship that has been over for 5 years and she has moved on to seek a new relationship, which is the reason that she did ibogaine in the first place. If the client says it failed for them then we count it as a failure.
  At this point we are not in a financial position to attend to our work as a research facility, but when the funding becomes available we will do more to document our work and then governments will have no excuse left to say that ibogaine is not a reasonable therapeutic tool for not just drug interuption.
  Have a great day!
  Norman