[Ibogaine] psichotic sympthomes or psychosis?

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Wed Oct 18 12:49:33 EDT 2006

Yeah, I can agree with just about everything you've noted here Paul, despite
our past differences of opinion on certain topics.
Well said.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,