[Ibogaine] ibo addiction

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Wed Oct 18 14:15:40 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/18/2006 6:34:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
secundumvitae at yahoo.com writes:

Our programs are a minimum of one month, which is the ibogaine treatment
followed up with a reprograming process which combines eastern and western
philosophy and psychology.
We have found that ibogaine is an excellent tool for life change  especially
when suplemented with a program designed to accomplish just  that.
At this point we are not treating heroine addiction, there are plenty of
facilities around the world for that. We are not an "end my problem and  let me
get on with my life" program. Not that there is anything wrong with  that. We
are here to help people change their  lives.

Norman, once again I have to say that what you are doing is so cool, to put
it plainly. Lots of us feel the same way here in the US, but it being illegal
to  use Ibogaine it's almost impossible to achieve this program. I know the
people who were responsible in treating me had something like this in mind but
had to leave it up to me to implement it. Well, I felt so great afterwards
that  I saw no reason for follow up treatment. I found out later that this was
not the  case and have since sought therapy and other means of improving my
life and  lifestyle. Maybe your success will spur some financiers to start some
follow up  programs like yours. We would have to go out of the states for the
treatment  then immediately go into such an aftercare program. I think the
results of this  would be so positive and the recidivism rates would be so low for
addiction that  the FDA would have to rethink their stand on Ibogaine. I know
it sure would  have helped me and saved me a lot of struggles. My struggles
continue but I  remain steadfast in my belief that Ibogaine could help untold
amounts of  people improve their quality of life for a variety of ailments here
in the US.  It looks like that is what they are doing in Vancouver, and kind
of what Sara is  doing in Amsterdam to me but they can speak for themselves. I
sure wish I could  have gone to a program like this. Hindsight is  always
20/20.       Randy