[Ibogaine] ibo addiction

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 18 03:33:51 EDT 2006

I totally felt like a child again during ibo (pysicaly) but now its more psychologicaly.I see the world as pure again not full of hate and hardship.I do of course realise that bad things happen and they do effect me but I seem to be able to hold a balance in my mind instead of delving intodepression about the wrongs of life including or especially my own and it roks!!Yes I was definatly overwhelming people with my 'I wanna heal the world' for the first few weeks after but my best mates are now realising I'm actually doin something about all my "deluded" plans and achieveing things in my way.I can now after nearly 6weeks tone my ideas down,mostly,before they fly outta my mouth!!so maybe a smudge of grandeur but no damage done!!
Tanz.