[Ibogaine] ibo addiction

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 21:32:14 EDT 2006

Yes...I too am very interested in this 'delusions of grandeur.'  Are we
talking overly happy, overly optimistic, something towards hypomania? (a
lesser degree of the mania stage of bipolars).  Are we talking about this
person's responses being overly-energetic for the given conversation?  Very
specifically interested in if this person considers themselves 'better than
others', or if their ideas are better than others, or if their new
personality tends toward overwhelming others in social situations.  Has this
person remained as fair or biased/unbiased as they were before using too
much Ibo?

Does Ibogaine simply clear the brain of built up chems which lead to
obsessive thoughts, allowing a person to gravitate toward happiness more
easily?...Or does it somehow 'instill' a happier emotion in the form of a
chemical byproduct of it's ingestion?...an effect which would most likely
decrease over time.

Have developed a great interest in exactly what Ibo does for a person
chemically and psychically...and I believe that, specifically, the behavior
of someone who has 'overdone it' would shed considerable light on Ibo's
mechanisms and effects.

Thanks so much