[Ibogaine] ibo addiction

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Tue Oct 17 17:39:41 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/17/2006 5:27:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
dodie451 at yahoo.com writes:

So  perhaps you have some unfinished business to clear up. Wait long enough.
Don't  go nuts doing it all the time. Delusions of grandeur seem to result-and
you  wouldn't want that.

BTW,  congratulations!

Dodie

Dodie, I'm curious, what are delusions of grandeur? I've never heard of  that
effect from too much Ibogaine before. I suspect I know what you are talking
about, but I want your opinion as this is new to  me.      Peace Love and
Light      Randy