ibo addiction

Dodie dodie451 at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 17 17:14:43 EDT 2006

Seems odd to me, to call it that, since you are willing to wait until "opportune moment".

A FOAF told me that she had done it again after six months, due to depression and wondering how much effect had been "used up" by the detox work. As a strange side effect, she found herself repelled by what had been her favorite food her entire life-sugar. She had eaten ice cream as a first food after the detox, but when she tried to eat a candy bar after the second session, she said it was overpowering and disgusting, and gave it to her companion.

She claims to have hardly eaten any sugar at all since then (about 2 years), and as I know her former habits, I find that amazing.

So perhaps you have some unfinished business to clear up. Wait long enough. Don't go nuts doing it all the time. Delusions of grandeur seem to result-and you wouldn't want that.

BTW, congratulations!

Dodie