[Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa

grasshopper rwd3 at cox.net
Tue Oct 17 17:00:20 EDT 2006

Rehab in USA:
1) Public Funded Rehab:  for those that do not have money
    Protocol for opiates:  catapress ( blood pressure med ) and robabaxin
for detox
                                      does nothing to alleviate withdrawal
symptoms
                                      similar to cold turkey
2) Middle income rehab:  1 week taper on suboxone and the other meds above
                                          withdrawal syndrome big time after
a week
3)  Fat cat cash only rehab:  30, 000 US up front for 30 days in patient
                                             bup or suboxone for a longer
period
All the above rely on 12 step  after care
Bottom line:  in the US the medical consensus is that the addict MUST feel
pain because he / she has been a bad person and must suffer and  treatment
is dictated by how much insurance will pay or cash the addict has,  not the
condition  of the addict  who wants to recover.  Thanks George for all your
compassion.  Bad addicts! grasshopper No wonder many of us resort to the Big
Sleep