[Ibogaine] legal from a criminal trial lawyer in usa

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 05:13:24 EDT 2006

The prosses is going the same way here in Norwich UK.
The drug agencies can only seem to keep you addicted to Methadone. Keeps
them in a job.

If you are serious about doing a rehab, you still have to be a statistic and
get lots of counceling.

Keeps them in a job.

After you get clean and start to get your life back together, they still
don't want to let you go as
you are said to need lots of Psycho Therapy.

Keeping more so called poffesionals in a job.

If man did not have a prepensity to self medicate, then there would be one
hell of a lot of so called proffesionals looking for alternative employment.

                             MONEY

Seems like a real bad ballance that one.
                                                                     P'

P.S. Howard,
                 No disrespect meant, but if the statistics that you get say
that the UK is a low dose Methadone dosing Country, then how much is the
average daily dose in the States?

Statistics.

Is that just keeping someone else in a job ?

                                                                   P'