[Ibogaine] psichotic sympthomes or psychosis?

Paul Brookshaw jiggy9 at hotmail.co.uk
Tue Oct 17 04:58:47 EDT 2006

Therapy, Psychiatry.
How come we have to always fit the "said" mold, or be mentally or physically
reconstructed,
so as we appear to be part of the said NORM ???
Bad programming and even worse learning, leads to inapropriate responses.
If you are not a danger to yourself and others, then where is the problem ?

Fear, rooted in non - understanding of oneself and ones situation, is the
main cause of illness.

I have said this before and got little responce.

Imagination without correct direction will run riot.

We tend to look towards others for dirrection, like as in,
Therapy/Councelling.

Why is it and how is it that ?

We believe so much that someone else has the answers to our problems.

When, if the problems are ours and not others, why do we so easily fall apon
others for our better learning, when the logical thing would be to explore
oneself firstly and foremost.

At the end of the day, if someone told you to jump off a mountain and you
didn't question the logic of the said statement, you would be a fool. No ?

Then if the decision to jump or not is yours, in the end. Then no amount of
another persons logic should asway you from doing what you know in your
heart to be correct.

Programmed responces.

All based on F>E>A>R.

Are we all so seriously messed up as to not be able to heal ourselves.

Quick point.

I was traped on Methadone and Benzos for 23 years. Fear of the pain and the
chemical withdrawal
of coming off kept me running for the comfort of the doctor and the
Agencies.
I was always ill.

I have not been ill in any sort of way in over 6 months now.

I only listen to my body and not all the so called proffesionals.

Funny how the proffesionals always made me sick.

I did take some sound advice from a friend though.

She told me to drink the water and eat the food.                   (Thanks
Sara) !!!

Thoughts and ramblings welcome.

                                             Have a great day.       P'