[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Mon Oct 16 14:43:35 EDT 2006

Thanks for this input Brad, you put it exactly as I would like to have put
it- that for some, this IS the "answer" to a less stressful, happier-type
life, under our current prohibitionistic system anyway.
So, you are the second one who has contact me either privately or publically
to tell me about their huge dosages of methadone, during which both you and
the other person have been overall happy and productive.
I salute you and wish the best for you and your family. It's always nice to
hear/read about someone who has found the solution that works best for their
own ills and turmoils.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,