[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

brad fisher brad.fisher at guaranty.com
Mon Oct 16 13:19:46 EDT 2006

Preston
I have spoke to you several times in the past, I've taken 660 mg for a few
years now. If you met me on the street you would not guess I was a junkie,
Methadone addict/patient, or anything particular. It has kept me clean given
my life back and fortunately, for me I have a Dr.(at Clinic)that
understands. From remarks I have read and seen made on this list, it is
apparent many are not as tolerant and "open-minded" as they would have us
believe. It took this muchMethadone for me to get to the place Dope was not
on mind every minute of every day. Approx. a year ago I asked the Dr. to
slowly start titrating me down. He was not pushing me to do it, he did OK,
while giving me the ability to stop if I wanted. I am down to 580 now and
holding for a while. These past few years, while on this dose, have been
wonderful for my family, wife and myself. The most continuity I have ever
experianced. After finding out my Testosterone level was exceedingly low ( I
am 55 ) and getting this under control, my wife and even have a wonderful
love life. I do not like the anchor, I am not telling you all is perfect,
just Much better than before. If my Dr. had not taken me to the dose level
he did I would not have lasted, and probably would not be here.
Brad Fisher