[Ibogaine] neurosis

firefly lik4luk at yahoo.com.au
Mon Oct 16 05:25:27 EDT 2006

Hey guys,
keep saving for treatment!!my ptsd is gone for now but I understand and accept so much from my life that had plagued my waking and sleeping time constantly and with 7yrs of the done and anit-depr and more I did have a high dose 1.7grams and I weigh 58ish kgs.I am so glad I did a big amount tho.I was rather toasted for about 3-4weeks and still have waves but my head is clear as 49days on.A friend reduced off done and got off the other "normal" way 6months ago and physicaly we are similar but my head is well clear compares to her.We go swimming together and her fitness is ahead but she has been swimming for longer.The comparisons in respect of the time difference are huge.Anyway save,plan,prepare and do it!!
loving freedom!!!
Tanz
New Zealand.