[Ibogaine] OT maybe Dreams

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 22:50:46 EDT 2006

I sometimes dream of singing and playing guitar, but more often "just"
singing.
It usually leaves me feeling the exact same as if I've had a flying dream-
relaxed, rested, and rejuvinated.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,