[Ibogaine] (OT! but smoking involved) priceless

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 22:54:10 EDT 2006

these are great shots btw, that first one actually made my mouth water.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,