[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sun Oct 15 22:35:55 EDT 2006

you make the choices Randy, remember.
Believe me, I can empathize with your feelings (as I imagine most of us here
can in some way[s] or other[s]) of fear and the need for a soothing release,
one that opiates can and do offer.
But will you honestly be happier using them? And how long are we soothed
when we do use (or rather, abuse)?
Best thoughts for you and your mom. She's very good people.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,