[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Sun Oct 15 17:04:30 EDT 2006

  I'm sorry this is happening to your Mother Randy, I know how you
feel. My thoughts are with you.  I went thru a lot of anxiety and
grief about my Dad's stroke last year. I have the same urge to kill
the pain enough to cope with mental anguish. I agree with Preston, in
spite of myself hating the inevitable tolerance that builds up to
make nothing seem to work after a while. I hope your Mother makes a
speedy recovery.
Peace,
	Warren