[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 15:31:16 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/15/2006 10:43:26 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
skrupa20022002 at yahoo.com writes:

Hey  Randy,sorry to hear your moms suffering. Hey I wanted to ask you about
interferon ,someone was nagging me about getting treated ,how was your
experience?love shell

   Hey Shell, talked to my Mom just a little while ago and she  sounded tired
but OK. We don't know anything yet. Maybe tomorrow. It's Sunday  I'm sure
they won't have anything conclusive yet. As far as Interferon goes I  hesitate to
say it really sucked 'cause I have friends that had a lot worse  going than
me but it wasn't fun. I took Pegases which was brand new when I got  it and it
was easier on the body. The rebatrol pills that you have to take  seemed to
hit me pretty hard. Now I was not doing real well at the time, I was  on
Methadone at the same time. The docs gave me a months supply that I did up in  about
10 days to two weeks then I would kick for long enough to feel dope and I
would shoot oxy's and heroin, or do fentenal whatever till the next month. I
raged myself out. My mother noticed what I was doing and saved my ass.  AGAIN
If you take care of yourself and take vitamins and such  you will be a lot
better off than I was. So just 'cause I say it sucked don't  keep yourself from
getting the help you need. Anything specific you want to  know?    Peace Love
and Light
            Randy