[Ibogaine] neurosis

slowone at hush.ai slowone at hush.ai
Sun Oct 15 14:36:55 EDT 2006

Yes, I had a forceps delivery after 18 hours of labor. I think this
trauma may be what makes for impassable anxiety with larger doses
of ibogaine.

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 07:34:21 -0700 Luke Christoffersen
<luke.christoffersen at gmail.com> wrote:
>Hi,
>    Perhaps you failed to get out naturaly by your own at birth.
>Could you have been a forceps delivery?  I was and it seems to be
>linked in to me being paralized and not so outgoing as I should
>be.
>
>   I have often thought that there's no point to a career, it's
>all
>hopeless. I just give up trying because I already feel so deep
>down
>I''ve failed.
>
>Luke
>
>> I disappeared into books from age 5 through early adulthood. In
>my
>> late teens, I had a sense that it was finally time to connect
>with
>> people, to show myself and make my way in the world. I soon
>found
>> that whenever I was doing something well, particularly in
>public, I
>> froze. Whenever I felt something strong in myself, fear would
>> immediately eat it away. If I felt desire, I'd shut down.  I
>> couldn't decide what to do with my life - I hadn't asked to be
>> born, so why should I choose a career? It was as if a firm
>decision
>> to live eluded me.

> [%] Ibogaine List Commands:
>http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/IbogaineList.html [%]

Concerned about your privacy? Instantly send FREE secure email, no account required
http://www.hushmail.com/send?l=480

https://www.hushssl.com?l=485