[Ibogaine] neurosis

Luke Christoffersen luke.christoffersen at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 10:34:21 EDT 2006

Hi,
    Perhaps you failed to get out naturaly by your own at birth.
Could you have been a forceps delivery?  I was and it seems to be
linked in to me being paralized and not so outgoing as I should be.

   I have often thought that there's no point to a career, it's all
hopeless. I just give up trying because I already feel so deep down
I''ve failed.

Luke