[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Matthew Shriver Matt at ITSupport.net
Sun Oct 15 10:39:40 EDT 2006

Randy

I'm sorry to hear about your Mom but I assure you that you can survive this
without drugs.  Feelings are meant to be felt, no matter what feelings they
are.  And as I learned last December, there is no such thing as a bad
feeling; they simply are what they are.  And trying not to feel them with
drugs is a bit of a mixed bag anyway. Drugs help to take the power out of
them in the short run but they have a way of coming out in some other
(usually destructive) form or washing over you in a wave later when you try
and avoid them that way.  The drug dreams are annoying and sometimes
disturbing; I still have them although I haven't done heroin in 3 and half
years now.  I suspect they may never go away but when I wake up, I am still
clean and not dope sick so ultimately they only have whatever power I give
them.  Hang in there bro.  You have some support here on the list.

Matt

  _____