[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sun Oct 15 09:30:27 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/15/2006 9:04:55 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ptpeet at nyc.rr.com writes:

I  honestly believe that not everyone is supposed to not be using- and under
our current system, sometimes the only safe way to continue "using"
opiate-like substances is to take methadone, so more power to them.
I  also believe that something like ibogaine should be available to those who

decide they want off or out from under the addictive effects of  opiates.
But I think I'm merely stating the ultra-obvious with this  email.

Well Preston I think you know I agree with you. This morning I wish I had
some methadone. I don't want to be addicted but I sure wish I could get that
feeling of all is well I got from my 'done. My Mom got rushed to the hospital
last night. It looks like it's her pancreas. They're doing tests right now and
I  guess we'll hear something in a little while but I'm scared. My mind is
going  1000 miles an hour. I didn't get to see her before she left, I got up at
6:30  like always and she was gone with Boyd to the hospital in Hudson so I'm
freaking  out pretty much. I don't know if I'll ever be able to deal with life
without thinking of, much less not doing drugs to deal with bad feelings. I
just  realized I had a big shooting dope dream last night too. It just now hit
me.  Needles with broken points that I sharpened, using other peoples fits
without  being able to clean them out good, all kinds of scary shit. Heroin,
oxy's and at  one point there was a big jar full of hydrocodone that I just put
water in and  used a great big needle to pull it up with. This is freaking me
out. Why did I  dream this? I didn't know my Mom was sick then. God give me
strength. I'm  so worried about my Mom I'm shaking.         Randy