[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 21:37:52 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/14/2006 8:18:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
shannongriffin at sbcglobal.net writes:

my DONE  is froma dr. not clinic (no rationale)]. but 15yrs and they expect
it  to  do what the PDR states "givim 20 up gradually to 40 80 max.

Shannon, I got my done from a doc too and I never got over 80 mgs. that he
knows of. Now that doesn't mean I didn't have a connection and would do 200
sometimes, 'cause I did. Hell, when I was on the clinic in the late 80's and
early 90's I was doing 300 mgs. sometimes. I got detoxed in about a month when I
 was on the clinic. It wasn't my idea believe me, and I couldn't sleep right
for  a very long time unless I was drunk and then I just passed out. It was
hell. I  was back on 'done for about 2 years while I was doing Interferon for
Hep C when  I found out about Ibogaine, then I had to wait about another 9
months before I  could set up treatment. The difference between the two detoxes was
like night  and day. After I detoxed with Ibogaine I could sleep in about 10
days. Not great  but I could sleep, it just didn't seem like I needed as much.
I was able to  drive myself to Manhattan and meet a lot of the people I had
become internet  friends with in two weeks. (Prestons first book release party
was a blast) I  guess what I'm trying to say in such a round about way is that
Ibogaine made it  much easier to deal with. As far as your friends go I'm
sorry that they went out  like that. It doesn't have to happen that way though.
Get a therapist, exorcize,  stay on the list, go to meetings, (did I say that?)
and keep a support system  around you and the chances are real good that you
can deal with what comes up.  If you fall.........get back up and have at it
again. You seem like a strong  person, you can do this. My docs all told me
that getting off of methadone was  almost impossible and that if I needed to come
back for my scripts I could. It  was two years Sept. the 28th and I aint been
back fir 'em yet. I've screwed up  some with alcohol and acted like an idiot
but I stay in the fuckin' game.  YEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAA Can I get a
witness!!!!!!!!!!! sorry I had to do  that.     Peace  Love  and  blues  riffs
Randy