[Ibogaine] in praise of the ibogaine forums

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Sat Oct 14 13:55:52 EDT 2006

I was really just kidding around, don't worry, although I really did find it
a little odd I was the only one not named.
But I don't really mind- I more thought it funny than anything, and was
making light of it.
;-))

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,