[Ibogaine] OT maybe Dreams

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Sat Oct 14 10:28:50 EDT 2006

I've read about dreams on the list here lately. I think that Ibogaine kinda
tweaks something in the brain that brings about lucid dreaming. I know it was
hard for me to tell if I was dreaming or tripping during my treatment for
methadone addiction. The hallucinations seemed so realistic to me. I've done
boosters 3 times in the past couple of years and took a 6mg. per kg. mini
treatment 4 months ago, so I don't know if what I experienced this morning has
anything to do with Ibogaine or not. Well last night I had using dream and that
always scares me but, in this dream I was playing the guitar and I remember
thinking in the dream, " I need to remember these chords they're cool." I woke
up this morning and the chords were still in my head and they go along
perfect  with some words I wrote about being in, and going to, Manhattan. There is a
 space for a harmonica lead and everything. I'm amazed. I've dreamed of music
 before but it always eluded me later. I wonder what the difference was this
time?    Free Your Mind and Your Ass Will Follow (George  Clinton)
Peace      Randy