[Ibogaine] neurosis

Carlton B hokkaidocrow at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 08:13:56 EDT 2006

I also resonate with the theme of the intellectual self leaving the
emotional self in the developmental dust, as it were.   It's interesting to
me that this seems to be a common thread of a number of people who are drawn
to ibogaine.   Speaking only for myself, the ibogaine treatment produced a
lot of insight on this isssue.  My only concern now is that the huge change
in my life threatens to throw others into tumult.   It's a hard thing to
deal with, and I'm tempted just to leave them in the dust.   But on the
other hand, everyone has always acted in good faith to me, and it's not
their fault I went and got myself enlightened with exotic drugs.   So now I
have to think about how all my pre-existing personal contracts fit into the
context of my rediscovered self.    It's a problem, but a good problem to
have, I think.