[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 22:30:07 EDT 2006

Matt,
I agree with you that we must self program ourselves to discriminate
between what is good for our minds as well as our bodies. I gave the
TV up on July 1 of this year. I still am addicted to the internet
news. I really don't like the exploitation of unfortunate people that
you see on videos on the internet. The 911 videos get me really upset
and want to shout out "Someone fix this mess!" Comedy is my favorite,
but the jokes need to be non-racist or non-sexist for me to really
enjoy them.That program Jackass really makes me cringe sometimes.
Especially with all the copycats on YouTube.  On the other hand, it
seems that if I don't pay attention and get involved some way before
this November's election by spreading the message that we need to
have a regime change in our Federal government sooner than later,  I
will be even more bummed out by the facts that our government doesn't
care about us except to take our tax money and worry us all more with
its own terrorist threats against Americans. An even balance would be
that the news must change for me to accept living in this country
until I die of old age. I hope I can get Ibogaine treated in the next
6 months no matter what, for getting my mind out of it's long rut. I
am dreaming a lot now since I did give up the pills. I was worried a
few weeks ago I would have to take a graveyard shift, because it is
hard to sleep during the day around here with all the neighborhood
noise of construction and dogs and helicopters, but that didn't come
through. Still looking for an assistant editor position somewhere for
sound and video media.
Peace,
	Warren