[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

Warren Lee Theriot wleetheriot at comcast.net
Fri Oct 13 22:03:03 EDT 2006

Lee,
I'm glad to know I  made someone laugh instead of being a bummer.
I'll keep trying to be more cheerful than I have been in the past. I
remember when I was a kid and I had a 78 record about a kid's
birthday party where there was a clown that said:
"I used to be sad all the time until one day I looked at myself in
the mirror and I've been laughing ever since". I keep trying but I'm
not out of my depression quite yet to the point where I can laugh
more than I  mope. Funny how you remember things like that.
Peace,
	Warren