[Ibogaine] in praise of the ibogaine forums

Vector Vector vector620022002 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 13 18:23:12 EDT 2006

That guy John Harison just forgot you. MindVox has all the photos in
sequence (strange for MindVox ;) you and your joint are more on the
first page then anybody.

http://ibogaine.mindvox.com/Art/CoSM2006/index.html

.:vector:.

http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v16n2-html/2006_nyc_ibogaine_conference.html