[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 14:29:52 EDT 2006

>I made the
same mistake with the lawnmower man. oh... the luxury and ignorance of
youth<

LOL, this is NOTHING. I very stupidly went to see, I once went on my first
date with a French girl who spoke less English than I did French, which at
the time was nearly nill anyway. The movie I chose for us to see was 1984,
and I ate some Pink Panther blotter acid(s) before going, then forgot I'd
done so until about 45 minutes into the film. Egad, that wasn't exactly a
fun movie to see tripping on very good LSD.
;-))

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,