[Ibogaine] in praise of the ibogaine forums

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 14:42:09 EDT 2006

Oh, whew then. If HOWARD says I was there, then by golly I believe it!
Thanks kindly Howard.
;-))
I've not gone completely round the bend again, yet.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,