[Ibogaine] in praise of the ibogaine forums

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 14:36:32 EDT 2006

That's what I though Rachel, but then again, photoshop/PaintShopPro are
amazing tools, and someone coulda snuck me into that/those photos. So I'm
still confused.
;-)))
Maybe someone photoshopped me into the whole weekend, and I was really
somewhere else entirely that weekend.
Who knew?

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,