(OT) Re: [Ibogaine] !b0 on youtube.

Preston Peet ptpeet at nyc.rr.com
Fri Oct 13 14:24:32 EDT 2006

Unfortunately, no, no photos this time, although it was a great night, even
with the downpour outside.

-----
"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream.
The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe
the dream out of existence.
The dream is a spontaneous happening and
therefore dangerous to a control system set up by
the non-dreamers."
William S. Burroughs
----
Peace, love, and respect,