[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it (Norman)

BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com BiscuitBoy714 at aol.com
Fri Oct 13 09:31:53 EDT 2006

In a message dated 10/13/2006 7:48:52 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
secundumvitae at yahoo.com writes:

Hi Brad,
We have been working with Ibogaine for over a year now using it with  people
who have many different problems other than drug addiction. Check out  our web
site.

_www.secundumvitae.com_ (http://www.secundumvitae.com/)

If you have any questions after that, feel free to contact me.

Sincerely,
Norman Brown

Norman, I checked out your web site and I am very impressed. My thoughts  and
feelings about what I read in the treatment reports ran the gamete from "yea
right to that's incredible" in that order. Why is it that I haven't heard
about  this place before? Once again I am amazed at the similarities in the
visions  produced with an Ibogaine treatment. Every report I read had something in
it very close to mine. Call it collective consciousness or whatever, there is
 something to this. I'm interested in the preparations you make before and
the  set and setting during your treatments. I realize that you may not want to
give away your "secrets" on treatment but I really don't think you have to
worry  about competition. I think everyone involved is looking at the same
research to start with. This blows me away, I was reading Leary's guide to the
psychedelic experience based on the book of the Tibetan Dead last night and this
 pops up the next morning. I see similarities. Maybe you just came to the
same  conclusions. Whatever, I think what you are doing is great. The one thing I
 don't like is you not giving Howard Lotsoff his props for pushing for
Ibogaine  like he has.You could have used his name in describing Ibogaine. But, all
in all  this is cool, very cool.
                                              Randy