[Ibogaine] my reading list / spill it

Brad Hays bradleyheathhays at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 06:12:24 EDT 2006

Hey there edward...thanks for the input and glad i could save ya some
bucks)  Yea...I guess I did just bust that out to the list without any due
warning...but it had it's purpose i guess.  Most of the relations I read
here have to do with folks comming to ibogaine because of a drug addiction.
I seem to be one of the fewer who is more interested in iboga's 'mind
healing' properties, and I wanted to get my story out there to see what you
guys think.  From my understanding, anxiety is a kind of obsessive behavior,
and this iboga seems to be able to realign one's priorities through
self-examination and understanding.  So i suppose the question I'm asking
(but didn't actually ask) is...now that I've gotten across more about what I
personally deal with on a daily basis, would you guys think some root
therapy might give some relief from this brain twirling of mine?

I'm simply stunned by the drug recovery stories I've read here.  But, if
anyone on the list has tried iboga for other than drug addiction therapy,
I'd really like to hear your story of how you came to Ibo and what it was
able to do for ya...both short and long term.

Here's to Hunter S.
Godspeed