[Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

LEE JUNKBOY64 at MSN.COM
Fri Oct 13 05:14:33 EDT 2006

WARREN,
--------------Military intelligence is an oxymoron. Radio hosts can be "oxy-morons".-----------------------

you made me laugh my ass off... thank you for that...

lee
THANKS,
LEE HAWKINS
MAIN STREET MUSCLE
801-465-9599
There is only love, all else is an  illusion.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Warren Lee Theriot<mailto:wleetheriot at comcast.net>
  To: ibogaine at mindvox.com<mailto:ibogaine at mindvox.com>
  Sent: Thursday, October 12, 2006 11:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [Ibogaine] implications for the long-lasting actions of the anti-addictio...

  Randy,
  What you say is all too true. The number one priority is profit these days. I have been travelling the world on Google Earth and have lately noticed disturbing images of the strip-mining of the land for trees. Entire species of beneficial plants have probably been destroyed. The profit motive seems to have had an effect on the rainforests of South America; vast thousands of square miles once covered with jungle are bare earth. Some places you can see fire destroying the jungles and chaparral in the Google Earth images. These sort of things just seem to give me a sinking feeling that can only be remedied by shouting out how messed up things are and questioning  "how can the science fiction scenarios of a future desert earth be prevented"? It has geometrically increased in proportions the clearing of land everywhere on earth, even the Ibogaine bearing jungles of Gabon seem to have a lot of clear-cut land, if you can make out the blurry images of that particular area of the earth. Maybe the 10 or 15 percent of land the president of Gabon has declared national parks will preserve the Iboga plants.
  My rants seem to come in cycles and yet I do see a trend towards the better as far as getting the message out about Ibogaine, thanks to UTube and all the other video sites now. I'm trying to work with a half broke computer, a half broke digital camcorder and iMovie to start some of my own video uploads, which has been a way to raise my own spirits.  But I keep getting the urge to speak out since there are people with some say in the goings on in the overall medical community that they need constant prodding. Days go into weeks into years since I have been reading about Ibogaine. It is only starting to appear on the Internet Video radar screen, and I hope the news keeps positive. I totally commend the efforts of everyone involved and especially Howard and Dana for getting the ball rolling back in the 80's.
  What ever happened to that guy in the video running off like that I don't know, but I hope that a bunch of hoaxes don't start appearing. My take on it was that maybe the guy had just enough Ibo to get him a little wobbly or slow to react to instructions, but it really did seem like he wasn't all there in his mind when he was getting splashed. I don't know personally about Ibogaine as far as coordination goes but it would probably make someone fall on their face if they tried to run. The yelling seemed to resonate with my own feelings of youthful exuberance I still feel inside at times. At least when I wake up in the morning now, I don't feel that depressed any more nor do I feel sick. It is such a relief. Still, I would rather be as happy as what I imagine Ecstasy would be like, really, but I don't want to seek that drug out.  There is nothing available that could come close. That is as much as a change in perception my mind craves after all this time of not really having any fun for any extended period of time. That is sort of how I want my mind to be free from this depression. It is hard to be constantly worrying that something will go wrong because in the last 14 or more years, I have had to deal with loss after loss of friends and family. World affairs on the news make me upset also. Nobody with any real power seems to have much emotional intelligence, let alone strategic intelligence. Military intelligence is an oxymoron. Radio hosts can be "oxy-morons".
   These issues keep me bummed out enough of the time, that I need to vent occasionally.  It is something that I would hope that I could get over with Ibogaine and the right sort of talk therapy. I just don't like it when you go to a psychiatrist and you have to do all the talking even after many sessions. I will have to look harder for a more interactive type of counseling. I don't like group therapy. I tried that a very long time ago and it was annoying at best. Well in a way this forum kind of serves that purpose and it is a lot to my liking. Back a long time ago, it was just the time of my life and the mixed bag of problems of everyone to deal with. Here there is a common concern. I hope that I can lighten up and somehow be my old self and the self I am in my nightly dreams. At least I can dream now. The pills seemed to stifle the REM sleep I used to get before I started with them.  I wonder if Ibogaine has any effect on boosting memory in the long term after the treatment. I have been getting worse about spelling lately.
  Peace,
  Warren